- Is someone hurting you?
- Is someone making you feel afraid?
- Are you having to do something you don’t want to do?
- Is someone forcing you to do something?
- Are you being beaten or insulted because of your sexual orientation or sexual identity?
Make use of what “savîa steps against violence” and the support helpline “Violence against women” can offer!
Coordination Office: savîa steps against violence
+49 (0)40 350 177 253
Savîa will go through your options with you and will advise on what action to take.
To do that “savîa” will forward your data to the consulting team. The staff of the savîa consulting team will visit you and speak confidentially with you.
The following institutions participate on the savîa consulting team:
- LÂLE in the intercultural meeting place and i.bera: Intercultural counseling centres for domestic violence and forced marriage
- intervento: Intervention agency in domestic violence and stalking
- FrauenNotRuf: Professional counseling centre for raped women and girls
If necessary, interpreters are called in for the consultation process. They are also subject to data protection.
Your data will be treated confidentially.
Mon., Tues., Wed.: 2 pm–4 pm
Thurs., Fri.: 10 am–12 midday
Helpline “Violence against women” (Hilfetelefon „Gewalt gegen Frauen“)
The Toll-Free-Hotline “Violence against women” for women who are victims of violence and abuse is available 24 hours a day: 08000 116 016.
Violence of all kinds is forbidden. The police ensure the safety of the population.
If you or someone in your family is in danger, contact the police.
The police are your partner. They will help you.
Fire department/ambulance: 112